Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Sister Missionaries, Scene 5

Scene 5 – The Pizza Dude – Missionaries are at another door.(Berkely at door, Jason delivery pizza)

M1 - Knocks on door

Voice from behind door: “Is it the pizza dude? Wo, that was fast!”

M2 - “No, we are missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. We have something for you more nurishing than pizza.”

Person – (Door opens) What could be better than pizza, dude?

M1 - How about the bread of life? Jesus said “. . . I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.”

Person - Well, I’m still hungry after hearing that. Dominoes delivers, so they are coming to us. They also have a free drink special , so I don’t think were going to be thristy for a while.

M2 - Well, we would like to share a message with you while you are waiting.

Person - No thanks. Maybe latter. Door Shuts

Missionaries start to leave. Pizza dude arrives.

Pizza Dude - Hey, I recognize your name tags. Are you ladies Mormon Missionaries?

M1 - Yes. So are you familiar with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints?

Pizza Dude - A little. One of the guys I work with just joined you church, and man has he changed. It has made me wonder what is different about you guys? I’ve been meaning to track you guys down.

M2 - We’d love to tell you about it. Can we set up an appointment to have someone visit with you?

Pizza Dude - Hey, you deliver too. That would be great. Let me get rid of this pizza and I’ll give you my address.

Person in house. “Hey, it’s the pizza dude! We’re saved.”

No comments: