- Ideation, fascinated by ideas and able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
- Restorative, adept at dealing with problems, good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.
- Deliberative, take serious care in making decisions or choices and anticipate the obstacles.
- Input, craving to know more and like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
- Belief, having certain core values that are unchanging and that defined purpose for their life.
You can try this test for yourself at http://richardstep.com/self-tests/.