Saturday, August 20, 2011

Some baffling anniversary facts . . .

  • I've been married three times, but divorced only once.
  • I married my current wife 25 years ago, but we have only been married 19 years.
  • The mother of my child from the first marriage is the the same as the mother of my other children.
  • Of three possible anniversary days to chose from, August 20th is the one my wife has to remind me of.
  • The odds of having four girl babies in a row is 1 in 16, or just over 6%.
  • Prior to the birth of Ann Marie, the odds of us having four girls in a row was 1 in 2, or 50%.
  • Three little ones now call us Grandpa and Grandma . . .

8 comments:

Eldon and Janeil Olsen said...

You look so young in that picture! (You were young). You've aged gracefully. Happy anniversary.

r said...

Fun facts! Happy anniversary :)

Sweet Polly Purebred said...

Happy Anniversary : )

EO said...

That's cute!
Happy Anniversary!

Theoretical Nonsense said...

Probably better explain the marriage 3 times and divorced once bit for our non-member friends... lol. Happy anniversary, which one do you celebrate anyhow?

Neil said...

I remember not knowing what to think at the first. And I was training for xc, so I went for a run on icy roads in Idaho Falls. I don't remember being at the 2nd, but the 3rd was very nice.

Eldon and Janeil Olsen said...

I remember the first was in January close to your 20th birthday when you were stationed in Idaho Falls. None of us went to the second which was in Florida in August after 5 years of separation and growing up. The third in the temple was beautiful, especially having two daughters sealed to you for all eternity. And then to have have two more beautiful daughters. Now as Cubmaster you'll find out what boys are like!

brenda said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! You're an amazing family. Ken, you've really learned to hold your own in a house of girls.