- From your blog page (while signed in), select "customize" up at the top.
- Select "Layout" tab, and then "Page Elements".
- Select "Add a Gadget" from your side bar or bottom bar.
- Select "Blog List", select your options.
- Click "Add to List" at the bottom.
- Add the subscription URL you copied from the blogs home page (see earlier instructions).
If you would like a central place to read postings without going to each page, you can use Google Reader (http://www.google.com/reader/ You still need to add the subscription URLs by clicking on the "Add Subscription" link and URL like above. Actually, if you populate your Google Reader first, then you can have Blogger import the links for your Blog List and avoid the long procedure above!
There is a new feature for Blogger.com called "Followers". From your Dashboard (http://www.blogger.com/ while signed in), you have a "reading list" toward the bottom. Click "Add" and paste in the subscription URL from above. You call also add a "Followers" Gadget to invite people to follow like you see on my blog.
Finally, probably something most of you know, when you make a reply to a post, there is a box to select if you want to get follow up e-mails. It is normally unchecked. If you check it, it will send you a email whenever someone posts to that specific topic.
Good luck following. Let me know if the instructions trip you up. Blog at ya latter!